Monday 7 June 2010

The Terrorist and the potty

'The Terrorist' also known as my 2 year old daughter, Bailey has just started potty training.
She is actually doing quite well.

Wees are going into the pot every time now, thankfully.
We are still working on number 2's.. Oh, and on the whole pulling your knickers down before peeing business.

Bailey has also recently given up her dummies, or 'Dar-Dars' as she liked to call them.
Day and night for the past 2 weeks she has been dummy free!

Her speech is coming on leaps and bounds and so is her over sized personality! She will start the nursery attached to her older sisters' school in September too.

My littlest lady is growing up fast, thank goodness for her baby brother, Che.
I really don't know how I'm going to cope when my gorgeous baby boy starts school. May he stay my baby for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment