Saturday 12 June 2010

Like Mother, Like Son

Today I saw one of those truly gross things. The kind of thing that makes you feel sick to the stomach.
Not quite to the standard of '2 girls, 1 cup' (If you haven't had the pleasure and have a very strong stomach, Google it!) but gross none the less.

I was in the playground at my daughters' first school this morning when I saw a little boy 'cuff' his snotty nose and wipe it down his friends coat! Disgusting enough, right?

Obviously not!

I was absolutely taken aback by what happened next.
Said snot filled boy sauntered over to his mother and sneezed, which released an ungodly amount of nasal matter which he proceeded to smear across his face.

His mother, checking her pockets and realising she didn't have a tissue, lovingly wiped her child's nose with her own bare hand, before walking across to her baby son's pram and casually wiping the large vat of green stuff across her baby boys jacket!


I'm disgusted. Obviously the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. lllll

No comments:

Post a Comment