Monday 7 June 2010

Oops I did it again

Oops I did it again..

I giggled. Rather inappropriate, given the article I was reading out to a friend.

Yet more sad news in the media this morning regarding another young death in the world of 'celebrity'.

Stuart Cable, 40 year old ex-drummer for the band, Stereophonics.

Stuart was found dead in his home in South Wales in the early hours of this morning.

You can read the full article here.


Like I said, I was reading this out, over the phone to my friend, when suddenly I had an uncontrollable urge to giggle like a 2 year old child who had just heard a fart.

Finally composing myself, my friend asked why I would laugh at such sad news.

I know it's childish, but I truly couldn't help myself..

Stuart's body was found by his mother. Which of course is terrible and not funny in the slightest. However..

Mr Cable's mother is named Mabel..

I apologise, I am a 27 year old, mother of 4, who acts like a pathetic giggling hyena when I read something like the name Mable Cable..

1 comment: