Wednesday 28 July 2010

Beauty is everywhere

This weeks Gallery theme is 'Nature'

I have a couple of photos. They are of my 5 year old daughter, Ashley Jay.

She has the most amazing blue eyes and the cutest curls that tumble down around her face.
She is, in my eyes, a natural beauty.

I snapped these on a beautiful, sunny day in our garden.

Gorgeous clear blue skies overhead, with the odd sprinkling of fluffy pure white cloud.

You can't get a more peaceful, stunning photo of 'nature' then that.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I LOVE them.

(I have had them blown up big and are going to be placed in my living room!)















7 comments:

  1. These photos are completely natural, no touch ups or edits whatsoever. Shot with a bog standard Kodak digital camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - definitely ones to be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning and natural pics! And your daughter is a wee cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very naturally gorgeous indeed! Great shots :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love natural pix like this. The contrasts are great too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos, she is a cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete