Monday 17 May 2010

Kreativ Blogger

If I'm honest, being a complete novice to the whole blogging thing, I hadn't heard about 'Kreativ Blogger'

That was until Jon Stead tagged me of course! (Thank you very much)

So here we all are, all eyes on me. Lets give it a try..

The Rules:

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Let the nominated victims (bloggers) know they have been tagged.

  1. I'm a 'Cockney'. Born within the sound of the 'Bow Bells'
  2. I have 7 other siblings.
  3. I lived in Dublin, Ireland for 4years before moving back to London.
  4. I attended a famous stageschool.
  5. I once spilt coffee on Sir Paul McCartney's beige nubuck shoes (oops!)
  6. I once appeared in a music video for a boyband.
  7. I got A* in Woodwork and Electronics at GCSE level

So there you have it, my 7 'interesting' previously unknown facts about myself for you lucky, lucky people.
What can I say. It's been fun!

Now the following people can have a go, so get thinking!
A Head Blog
Macmusings
Faerie Midwife
Jenber
Mediocre Mum
Bumbling Along
Sleep is for the weak
(apologies if any of you have already done this..)

No comments:

Post a Comment