Tuesday 19 July 2011

Diary of Me

Following a consultation with my GP and my Therapist yesterday (Monday 18th July) the idea of a video diary was mentioned to try and help me visually track my bipolar mood cycles.

So I figured that I'd give it a whirl, can't hurt, right?

This blog is where I tend to rant on about my depression, so it only seemed natural that this should host my video diary.

I am NOT posting this here for comments. And when I have more than 5 mins between school runs and nappy changes I will figure out how to turn comments off.

In the mean time, if you don't like what you see/hear then please don't try and make me feel worse by leaving nasty comments, just, y'know, use that little red 'x' in the top right of your screen.. Thanks.

So, This. Is. Me.

I'm not a glamours 20-something Mum. My hair is messy, I haven't any make up on. I have huge bags under my eyes from not sleeping due to insomnia, I have 4 young kids and I have Bipolar type 2 disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment